Rally XC200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding.
- Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they're quick to transfer between bikes.
- Advanced Cycling Dynamics—In addition to total power and cadence, Rally XC200 measures much more. These metrics help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you can work to improve.
- Left/Right Balance—Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you're producing power.
- Seated vs. Standing—Track the amount of time you spend in each position and gauge position effectiveness.
- Power Phase—Get a clear look at where you're producing power in the pedal stroke.
- Platform Center Offset—Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
- Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed to fit your favorite Shimano SPD cleats.
- Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
- Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 316g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Max. rider weight: 105kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: Shimano SPD
- Q-factor: 53/55mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 13.5mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
In the Box:
- Rally XC200 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55mm Q-factor washers