KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
SUPERIOR POWER TRANSFER
An all-new ExoBeam outsole features a dual-beam design made with ultralight 100% carbon fiber for superior toe-heel stiffness. The unique design significantly boosts power transfer while allowing enough torsional flex for natural foot movement. This helps minimize lower leg strain during the pedal stroke with zero watts wasted.
Most cycling shoe enclosures press the foot down toward the sole. The Surge Pro’s redesigned ExoWrap system draws the foot up into the shoe, using its unique wrap-around design and new micro-adjust Li2 Boa® reels. The result is a 360-degree foot closure that gives you an ultra-comfortable and personalized fit.
A new polyurethane coated mesh upper with laser cut micro-perforations delivers maximum ventilation combined with long-lasting durability. The seams are welded rather than sewn, which helps minimize weight and gives these road shoes a sleek profile with a supple feel.
- All-new ExoBeam outsole features a dual-beam design made with ultralight 100% carbon fiber lay-up construction for superior toe-heel stiffness
- An all-new 360º wrap-around upper with high frequency welded seams and laser cut micro-perforations for optimal ventilation and a balanced foot climate
- All-new internal ExoWrap structure for an ultra-comfortable, 360-degree foot enclosure and a customizable fit
- All-new exclusive performance last offers all-day comfort and increased fit options
- All new micro-adjust Li2 Boa reels give a super secure and comfortable fit, Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate